A whisper in our heart has led to an adventure

A journal documenting our adoption journey to Africa and other various Donaldson delights.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Waiting



Waiting !!!  This is where we are right now in our adoption process.  We are waiting to hear of our court date which will determine our first travel dates.  The courts are reopen now and I was hopeful that we would have already heard by now.  Our social worker told me it would take awhile, so be patient.  I'm trying, but it's hard.  I just want to know when.  I can't wait to meet them, hold them and get to know them.  God, pour down your Spirit upon them.  Give them strength, peace and hope.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Angie, you have been the greatest example of being patient! You deserve to get a little impatient with those two beautiful kids waiting for you! We're praying everyday for you to get those travel dates!!!