A whisper in our heart has led to an adventure

A journal documenting our adoption journey to Africa and other various Donaldson delights.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Breakfast with Tom

This morning I came across this video of a talk by Tom Davis.  He is the gears behind Children's Hope Chest, a ministry to the orphan, poor and broken.  I have been wanting to read his books for awhile now, and after watching the video, I ordered some of them.  I'll share when I'm done if you want to borrow them.  So, when I saw the video clip I decided to have breakfast with Tom and listen while I ate.  So glad I did!!  If you can find the time or if you can't make it to church, this is a great option.  Be inspired!
http://vimeo.com/11537197

Speaking at Forever Men's Conference in Winnipeg from Tom Davis on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Deena said...

He is great, isn't he? I had lunch with him once (at the Christian Alliance conference) :) Thanks for sharing the video!