I LOVE family dinners where we are ALL gathered to "Break bread" together. It can definitely be a challenge with work and extra curricular activities, but we prioritize this and attempt to gather more often than not during the week. We are currently a family of 5, growing to 7 God willing, very soon. Our old table only sat 6, so we moved that one to the basement and purchased this:
We live in Amish country and this was handmade by some Amish and purchased from Olde Oak Tree Furniture: A small family owned business which sells great quality, last forever, Amish furniture at a fair price. I love it!! And hey, look, there are 8 chairs...hmmm, and there are 2 leaves which store inside the table...we can fit many around this table. (My husband is sweating) hee hee.
A & F, our hearts and home are ready for you!!!
4 comments:
Love the new table! We could use a little more room at our table as well (although my husband insists that we will not NEED more room)...enjoy your wait. What an amazing Christmas you will have this year- so much excitement in the air!
Angie
I am so happy for your family and for your willingness and commpassion to bring these children home. What a special gift from God. I cannot wait to see the pictures and meet them when they travel to Michigan. I will be praying for safe travels for everyone! Thanks for sharing. What a remarkable Christmas gift!
Stephanie Gooden
Awesome! So excited for you guys :)
Oh Angie, the table is beautiful! How exciting that it will soon be full with your precious treasures!
Post a Comment