Thanks to Deena and Kristi for their recent blog entries about hair care, I now have a good starter pack:
Also wanted to show this great dresser I found for the kid's room at our second hand store:
It's "Thomasville", in wonderful shape and oh such a great deal!!!
And the kid's piles are ready to be thrown into the suitcase because I'm feeling like my "water" is about to rupture and that travel phone call could come any day:
PRAYING everything works out for my hubby to be able to get off work when it's time to go.
2 comments:
Yay Angie! So close! You might have to let me know how those products work out for you! I am just getting ready to buy more because our current stuff just stopped working and has been causing lots of buildup!
Praying that it comes quick and that Dave can get off work. :)
Yeah!!!! So excited for you! Enjoy your "nesting!"
Post a Comment