A whisper in our heart has led to an adventure

A journal documenting our adoption journey to Africa and other various Donaldson delights.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We Get to Go...Finally

Found out yesterday that Embassy has our visa 37 and they confirmed an Embassy appointment for Wednesday, May 4th.  We leave next Sunday!!!!  Abel and Feven, we are almost there!!

7 comments:

Jon y Amy said...

Yay! I have been praying for this news! Which airport will you arrive at? If it is Ft. Wayne, it would be fun to welcome you home (unless you want it to be a small ordeal for their sakes). Praising God for His faithfulness!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys finally get to go! It's been such a long wait.

Evan said...

YAY! We will be praying for safe travels. Enjoy every moment of your trip! Sorry I should have let you know earlier-Kurt was not able to break away to see the kids last week at HOH. We are praising God for your wonderful news!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you, Donaldsons!! Your family will finally be ALL together! I'll be praying for safe travels, easy dealings with the Embassy and no red tape, and a wonderfully easy transition home with Abel and Feven. I can't wait to meet them!

Good luck and God Bless!
Jenn

Deena said...

So happy for you!!! Can't wait to see their homecoming!!!!

Jen said...

So excited for you guys! Praying for a safe, blessed trip for you!! :)

Denise Klop said...

So glad for you! Praying for a safe trip and good adjustment for your family. May the Lord give your his wisdom, grace, and peace every step of the way.