A whisper in our heart has led to an adventure

A journal documenting our adoption journey to Africa and other various Donaldson delights.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Way Overdue!!!!!

Ok, so I knew that jumping to 5 busy kids would probably limit my blogging to once a month, but I really didn't expect it to be over 2 months!!!
We are doing well.  Abey and Faith are doing amazing!!!  I am busy and thankful!!!
Faith is a fish, a true water girl.  Abey is growing to like the water more and more.  We are weaning down on all of our doctor appointments.  I have a High Schooler now and Devin is now with Doria in middle school.  Believe it or not school started last week!  I am homeschooling A and F and although that makes me super busy, I treasure this time with them.
I will let some pics tell the story of the past couple months:














Cedar Point:





Hope ya'll had a fabulous summer.

No comments: