A whisper in our heart has led to an adventure

A journal documenting our adoption journey to Africa and other various Donaldson delights.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Table of Nations

My posts have a tendency to be feast or famine.  So here goes my second one for the day:
A while ago my sweet friend Amy( Treasures in Jars of Clay) was over and I mentioned my fascination with race.  What I really meant is fascination with physical characteristic differences since I do believe that we are all descendants of Adam then Noah.  She shared a must listen sermon with me by Voddie Baucham.  I wrote it down on my to do list, but just got to it today in part by her recent encouragement on her "Challenged" post.  So, while I was busy stuffing fall party craft bags, I listened to this awesome sermon that really is a MUST LISTEN.  I challenge you to click here Table of Nations and listen.  (By the way, Table of Nations; what's that about?....one race)

1 comment:

Evan said...

Hi Angie! I thought I would hop on over to your blog and check it out! Now that I have read a little bit about your fam I can revise my prayers for you all and now pray for a court date!! YAY!! Your journey has been long that is for sure and soon you will hold your sweet babes and fall in love with this beautiful country even more than you already are. Can't wait to follow along as you walk God's path of becoming a family of seven and of course can't wait to see pics!