A whisper in our heart has led to an adventure

A journal documenting our adoption journey to Africa and other various Donaldson delights.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Diamonds from Africa

We are back in Indiana!!  Not home yet.  Resting tonight and will be home tomorrow, but had to share that we received our gift of diamonds i.e. We Passed Court!!!  We are now the happy and proud parents of 5.  SO, introducing Abel and Feven Faith:
And more:

We are thrilled they are ours!!  They Are Precious!!!
So tired!!  Will update more tomorrow.
~Angie

12 comments:

sasha parker said...

Praise the Lord! Congratulations!!! Thank you for the adorable picture... you made my day! Can't wait to hear more! Sasha

Deep Fried Goodness said...

Hooray! Congrats! And they are gorgeous!!!

Deena said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are right...they ARE precious!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! So happy to hear that you are home safe and sound. I am really looking forward to hearing all about your Ethiopian adventure :)

Evan said...

Angie I am so happy for you both-they are soo beautiful. We were praying so hard you would pass court and what do ya know-once again God is Great! We will continue to pray for your family during this time of seperation from your sweet kiddos-I hope the time passes quickly for you all. CONGRATS DONALDSON FAMILY!!

Sue said...

Oh my goodness!!! They look sooooo happy with you guys!!!! I'm so happy for you all. What a blessing!

Denise Klop said...

I'm so thrilled to see you with your beautiful children!

Kim Zahn said...

Congratulations! They are beautiful, your pictures are so sweet, I cried. I bet it was hard to leave them there. We can't wait to meet them. We love you.
~Kim

Polly said...

my heart is bursting at the seams, Ang!! Those pictures are SO sweet and they are beautiful. How amazing God IS!

Can't wait for MORE pictures. :)

Love you so,
Pol

Ashley said...

So very excited for your family! We have been praying for your family this past week. Can't wait to hear more about your trip and your beautiful kiddos!!!

Jennifer said...

Donaldsons~ I am so happy for you all! I will continue praying for your safe trip home tomorrow. How exciting to come home to a new family of 7! Welcome, Abel & Feven. I cannot wait to meet you!

Love~ Jenn Messer

Erica said...

Big ole tears here!! SO SO SO thrilled to see this! Your pictures were priceless, thank you for loving on our girl. Can't wait to see you all home!

margareta2 said...

If that isn't the "Look of Love" on the parent's faces, I don't know what is!
What a wonderful blessing for the family and those lucky children.
John joins me in sending congratulations to all and we look forward to you all coming to Michigan for a visit.
Love,
Peggy