This morning we were surprised and delighted to find an e-mail from the US Embassy notifying of us our clearance to travel for our visa appointment. This means we can go get Abel and Feven Faith and finally bring them home. Our last hold up is waiting for our immigration update, and we pray to have that soon. This segment of our journey has been the toughest by far, and we are so glad to have resolution. Thank you for your prayers and please don't stop.
Other delights:
Dave and Drake completed the "Becoming a Man Series" at church and it was a wonderful experience for both of them. They concluded with a night of paintball:
We just returned from a week in FL for spring break. Great family time and so fun connecting with old friends!! We love you all! Thank you God for these blessings.
Just a little sea fog the whole day on our last day, but we still had fun.
8 comments:
YAY! We are so excited for you guys. We STILL have not passed court 5 weeks and counting!
Robin Evans
Praise the Lord!! Amazing news! I will keep praying for the rest of the details to fall in place.
Thank you Jesus! How exciting! I am so glad you could enjoy a nice vacation with your family before you leave for ET. Great pics! Keep us posted. =)
HOORAY! Praise the Lord! So happy for you and can't wait to meet Abel and Fevin!! We will keep praying!
Hooray for Embassy clearance and weeks in Florida with friends! :) God is Good!
Delighting with you! :)
XOXO
So fun to see you today, Ang. Remember our verse.
He will take DEIGHT in you. With his love, he will calm your fears. Zephaniah 3:17
YAY! So excited for you and will continue to send prayers! God is so good and we are praising Him!!!
Now more prayers for the update in immigration stuff!
Praise the Lord! I read this yesterday in a lunch meeting, and we said a prayer for you all in my Christian Legal Society group. I will continue to pray during this final stage and hope that it comes to a close soon. I can't wait to meet my new cousins! I won't be able to make it to the lake this summer because I will be studying abroad and then working, but hopefully at Christmas or another time soon.
Post a Comment