No good news that is regarding adoption. Plenty of good blessings in my "other" life, but man when you are in this process, it takes on a life of its own. And when you have been is this process for as long as I have you start to feel crazy having these two lives. Who knew adopting "Waiting" Children could result in such an extra long wait???? Really? Like aren't they waiting and ready??? Apparently not!!! Well, they're ready, that's for sure, but their paperwork is not. So they wait, we wait, and wait. It's been 8 weeks since we passed court. All 9 other travel couples are home and some have been home for over a month. Who's counting though right?? Frustrated is an understatement.
State basketball tournament for the boys this weekend. Maybe all this waiting is to spare our new darlings from endless basketball weekends??? Dori sure finds a way to avoid them.
Praying my redeemer is holding A and F tight, protecting them, filling them with hope and wiping away any despair.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry Angie... I can't imagine how tough that is. We will keep praying.. Let me know if there's anything we can do!
Patrick and I will continue to pray for your family. We had court on 7 March, did not pass and our next court date is not until 15 April. The wait is excruciating but unfortunately nothing can be done. We will continue to stay positive and know that God would not have brought us this far if we weren’t going to be Fentaye’s parents.
Robin
Angie,
I have been praying for you so much! Keep digging deep in God's Word. We're on His time-table and He has a purpose in the wait.
-Anna B
Post a Comment