I am praising God that we feel this good at 2 weeks. We have our moments...sometimes long moments..meltdown moments, usually when exhaustion sets in, but "sleepy..NO". Yes, bedtime is a chore at this point, and naps are a joke although I am trying to enforce a quiet playtime in the afternoon, but I PRAISE God that once in bed, they sleep soundly...did I say I am THANKFUL for that??? I am SOO thankful for that because I really feel pretty great throughout the day and I think they do too until maybe they don't get something they want or become jealous of one another.
We have had fun at the park, and this weekend they swam for the first time...SO fun!!! They start swim lessons this week and are so excited about it!! Communication is really going well although there are times when we misunderstand one another. Little miss is excellent at Charades and uses it to explain many occurrences which leads to much laughter. "Tom and Jerry" is The Cat and the Rat according to Abey. We go through more bananas than we ever have before and food in general has not been a big problem.
So that's 2 weeks home. We are SO thankful they are here and love them to pieces. The D's are excellent siblings...so helpful and loving!!
3 comments:
Angie that brings a smile to my face! You are an amazing mom!
I am so glad to see this sweet post! I can't wait to catch up with you! Blessings to your family!
We are going through an unbelievable amount of bananas as well, and bedtime is difficult here for Jacob too! :) But we are ok overall too, very thankful for just some minor issues. VERY thankful :) Hope to hook up sometime! -Shari Chapman
Post a Comment