This time next week, we will be in Ethiopia anxiously awaiting our trip to Mekelle to meet our son and daughter!!! Words can't describe the excitement and emotion that is within me.
So, I am nick named "Almost Ready Angie" and, well, I am ALMOST ready...definitely not there yet. Getting ready to run a bunch of errands so I'm a little bit closer.
Have to post a couple of pics:
Beautiful Morning Last Sunday
Our Christmas Break Visitor:
D's friend came to the front door one evening and when we opened it, in flew this female cardinal(I think). She initially wouldn't leave the chain holding our foyer chandelier which is 20 some feet high. Thankfully, she flew to D's room and we quickly followed to enclose her in the room and found her on D's Christmas Tree...So sweet!! She then flew around visiting all sorts of places and sang for us too. In D's bathroom, Drake carefully was able to wrap a towel around her and escort her outside where she happily flew off.
5 comments:
HI Angie! I am so excited for you!! I just saw video of the kids. Meheret ( she was at my house when Gabe visited) She went to Mekelle over Christmas break. She took video of the kids at the orphanage! They seem so joyful and well behaved! I will be praying for your court date!
I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to read all about your journey to Ethiopia and your precious little ones! I'll be praying for you! Hang in there :)
Do you follow Kendra's blog? She will be leaving for Ethiopia next week too!!! You can find her on my bloglist (4 boys 1 girl)...I'll have two blog bluddies to pray for next week!
Yeah, so happy to hear this Angie! Addalyn is also from Mekelle....Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear..."read" all about it! :)
Heather Lantz
Angie, I'm so excited for your family! Praying for the Lord's blessing and provision for every need on your journey ahead.
Denise
Post a Comment