This is really more of a cry out for prayer for our case and timing and my sanity, verses a fun post.
I feel like our journey has been extraordinarily long and that if there is a problem or delay, we seem to get it. We are there again now, and without sharing details here, I ask you to keep us in your prayers...if there is even anyone reading this to be able to respond.
We traveled with 10 families on trip #1 to meet our darlings and appear in court, and 3 or 4 of those families are already home from trip #2 with their babes. 2 are there now, the two we had stayed with on trip#1 and booked a guesthouse with and hoped to stay with again on trip#2 (yes, I'm pouting), 1 is traveling this weekend, and very likely the other 2 will be also(all of which we would be thrilled to be with again), but not us...we are left to wait again...unless the sun breaks through the clouds and we are given clearance to travel. I KNOW God's timing is perfect and He has a plan, but it is still hard waiting it out.
I'm trying to hold on to:
Psalm 27:14 "Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord."
11 comments:
I'm praying, Ang!!!
Soon... you will have them in your arms and in your home!
Much love,
Dan, Pol, and Abbi
Oh Angie. I'm sure it's so tough! We will be praying!!
You know I am always praying for you and your sweet babes-all 5 of them!
Angie, I am praying for you! Hang in there. Waiting is SO hard! Praying!!!
I'll be praying for you all, Angie! I can't imagine waiting for my children to come home with me, but I can imagine doing it with God's help and with friends' prayers. Hang in there!
Love you!
Jenn
Been thinking of you! Praying, HARD that God will show himself once again and open doors. Stay strong friend! He knows the longings of your heart and He is faithful!!!
I'll be praying Angie!!! Try to hang in there. I know you have been through a lot! I promise you, it will be like labor - you will forget. Someone asked me a questions today about our timeline/wait, etc. and I couldn't even remember how long it took!!! You're in my thoughts...
I'm praying for you Angie! It seems that when I'm at the end of my rope in this adoption process, the next step finally comes! I know it is frustrating but God has the perfect plan for that sweet day! I can't wait to meet them and neither can the kids! We'll keep praying!
We are praying for all of you. Sometimes it does feel like everything is going the wrong way! God knows exactly the perfect timing, even if it doesn't make sense to us at the time (and sometimes it is revealed later and makes perfect sense to us). We understand the longing, excitement, frustration, etc, and we are feeling it with you and praying for you. You WILL be united with your children soon. Trust in Him.
I've been thinking of and praying for you. I also submitted your prayer request in my Sunday School class this morning, and my leader said a very moving prayer. There is always a reason behind God's timing, even if we can't always see it at first. Love you all!
Oh, I know your pain. We are waiting, waiting, waiting for embassy clearance as well. We are so hoping to hear something tomorrow. The ache is real and excrutiating.
Post a Comment